Every month, I will answer YOUR questions about moving to Mexico in an exclusive members-only video.
To start playback at a specific question, just hover over the video track & select the “chapter” (dot) with the number that corresponds to your question before pressing play. You can see the topics below.
Here’s what to expect in this month’s video:
- (1) Intro
- (2) Safety in Mexico
- (3) Healthcare insurance providers in Mexico
- (4) Applying for residency as a couple
- (5) What to pack when moving to Mexico
- (6) Making an appointment at INM in Querétaro
- (7) Cell phones & SIM cards in Mexico
- (8) My favorite travel backpack
- (9) Menaje de Casa – what you can bring to Mexico
- (10) Final thoughts
Helpful Links & Additional Information
In the video, I mention some links & contact information:
- My YouTube video & blog post with my top tips for traveling in Mexico:
- Here’s the new topic in the forum for sharing tips & asking questions about safety in Mexico.
- Healthcare insurance providers in Mexico
- Guardian Health Insurance (check out this interview)
- Grupo Nacional Provincial
- World Nomads Travel Insurance (good for your first month in Mexico)
- When linking a dependant spouse to your temporary residency, you must be able to show an addition $472 USD for that person.
- For an English-speaking immigration expert in Querétraro, I recommend reaching out to Ivonne Pavaán from Host Relocation:
- Website: https://hostrelocation.com.mx/
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone/WhatsApp: +52 442 364 9402
- Near the bottom of this blog, there’s a section about what to pack when moving to Mexico.
- As you’re deciding to what to bring to Mexico, be sure to consult this list to ensure you’re complying with importation guidelines.
- Here’s the link to make an appointment at INM in Querétaro (you don’t absolutely need one, but it could help you to speed up the proces a bit)
- Watch the May 2021 members-only Q&A video for all things cell phones/SIM cards in Mexico
- My explanation starts at 1:35
- This is my exact backpack: Osprey Porter 30
- Note: This link is an affiliate link which just means that if you click on it & purchase something, I might receive a small commission.
How to Book a One-on-One Clarity Call with Me
If you want to ask me questions in real-time about moving to Mexico or just want to pick my brain about living in Querétaro, book a clarity call with me for the one-on-one help you’re seeking.
Together, we can figure out how to make your move to Mexico not only finally happen but ensure it is as smooth as possible.
$70 USD$55 USD for members
- 30-Minute Call
- Visit via Zoom Video Chat
- Perfect for answering several specific questions about moving to Mexico
$125 USD$110 USD
- 60-Minute Call
- Visit via Zoom Video Chat
- Perfect for picking my brain & longer lists of questions requiring more detailed answers
How to Submit Questions
To submit a question for next month’s Q&A video (which will be uploaded on Nov. 1), ask your question under the November 2021 Q&A topic in the forum. Please submit your questions by Wednesday, Oct. 27.
If you need clarification about an item in this month’s video, you can ask your question under the October 2021 Q&A topic in the forum.