You’re getting ready to move to a whole other country.
Between Marie Kondo-ing drawers full of clothes that haven’t seen the light of day for almost a decade and wondering if Amazon Prime works the same in Mexico (it does), preparing for your big move has you so busy that you just haven’t had time to spend hours Googling “how to get residency in Mexico.”
But just because you’re busier than a taco stand at midnight in Mexico City doesn’t mean you’re ready to pony up for a lawyer…
DIY is part of your DNA, but as much as you love a good challenge and the satisfaction of getting something done all on your own, it’s wildly frustrating to always be second-guessing yourself & wondering:
Am I doing this the right way?
Can we get real for a second, my do-it-yourself diehard? If I took a peek inside that *normally* determined as heck mind of yours, would I see:
- A scrolling mental to-do list that’s rendered you way too busy to spend hours Googling the residency process in Mexico.
- Perhaps the fear that your Spanish isn’t quite up to snuff yet (that Duolingo owl swore he’d help you learn!)
- Or maybe, a black cloud of existential dread…is it even worth it to apply for residency in Mexico? Where do I even begin??
You’ve perused some blog posts, watched a couple of YouTube videos & even downloaded that Kindle ebook that promised to teach you everything you needed to know about moving to Mexico (it didn’t).
But with all the information out there and your future in Mexico hanging in the balance, you can’t shake the feeling of being overwhelmed…
I get it. I’ve been there. And, I’m here to tell you it’s nothing to feel bad about.
All bureaucratic proceedings are confusing as heck, but Mexico really takes the cake. After tequila, the country’s second-largest export is perplexing paperwork that makes foreigners want to pull their hair out.
That’s why you need a guide that streamlines the residency process, empowers your DIY spirit & was created by someone who understands how deeply you want to establish your life legally in Mexico.
Mexico Residency Roadmap
An easy-to-follow 10-point checklist with in-depth descriptions of each task so you never have to wonder “what do I do next?” while navigating the temporary or permanent residency process in Mexico.
The Mexico Residency Roadmap has all the links you need for making appointments and downloading forms. Plus, there’s a translated version of the infamous formato básico that you won’t find anywhere else.
It blows Google Translate out of the water.
As an added bonus, you’ll also get:
- Answers to the 12 most frequently asked questions about residency in Mexico including:
- How do I start the process of applying as a family or couple?
- Do temporary residents have to pay taxes in Mexico?
- Is it okay to put a temporary address on the application?
But wait, there’s more good stuff coming your way:
- The handy Residency Phrasebook
- Tells you exactly what to say in Spanish and who to say it to for different situations like traveling to Mexico on your visa, doing the pago de derechos at the bank & more
Because do-it-yourselfers like you want to put themselves in the best possible position to succeed, you’ll also get:
- An audio file to listen along and practice the must-know Spanish from the Residency Phrasebook
- Repeat after a native Spanish speaker & gain confidence
You can get access to the translated forms, checklist, detailed task breakdowns, answers to FAQs, Residency Phrasebook & accompanying audio file for just $47 USD.
Not only is that a fraction of what you’d pay for an immigration lawyer, but you can’t put a price on the satisfaction you’ll feel when you successfully navigate the residency process on your own.
Go ahead and slap that blue button below, you go-getter. Give yourself the know-how you need to take a big step toward establishing the life of your dreams in Mexico.